Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Daizy Update

Well as of last week everything is done....for now. The homestudy report is written....all 18 states have sent back their child abuse clearance. Fees are paid in full...for now. Now we just wait. Soon we will begin the next round of paperwork but for now I am breathing a sigh of relief from work and all things adoption and fundraising. Speaking of fundraising....I am only $3000 away from my goal. Praise the Lord. I still have Daizy shirts if you are needing/wanting one.

I did get word from Pastor Geoffrey that Daizy is spending the holidays with his family and that she wanted a new dress and to have her hair braided for Christmas. How could we not grant that sweet girl her wish???? I received a picture yesterday of Daizy in her new dress with her hair done...Merry Christmas Daizy!!



No comments:

FRIENDS