Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Unexpected Purchases

blah blah it's been a while since I've blogged....I know. Oddly enough a lot has happened between the last blog and now so here is my attempt to catch you up.

I made a quick trip to Alabama for a few days over my spring break and what a trip it turned out to be. I had some car trouble going home and before I knew it I was at the Ford dealership trading in the ole explorer. To say that was an unexpected purchase is an understatement. Between what the expenses were going to be to fix the explorer and the cost of the 100,000 mile service I would have to pay for at the end of the year it just wasn't worth sinking that kind of money into an old vehicle. So long story short...I have a new mom car. I downsized just a little bit from the explorer and I am realizing the pros and the cons of that decision every day. Overall I love the new car.


One last picture with ole girl.


And here is the new car....I call her Dixie because she was bought in the "heart of Dixie"


For the record I have been trying to update my blog for over a month and it wouldn't let me add pictures for some reason. So get ready....I'm about to blow this thing up with some updates today.




No comments:

FRIENDS