Friday, October 22, 2010

Adventures...oh we had adventures

It has been an insanely busy few weeks with Mom's Weekend and then the Adventure Trip and then homecoming week and now I am getting ready to head out on a 7 day cruise. No rest for the weary and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am way over due for a blog update so I thought I would share some pictures from our adventure trip. We camped out at Raccoon Mountain in Chattanooga, TN and went white water rafting on the Occoee River. We had a blast and didn't freeze too much. And sadly enough we ate better while camping then I usually eat when I am home. My dad and Scotty pulled their RV up to camp with us and did all the cooking. YUMMY!

Great trip...great students...fun memories...we shall do it again next year!



No comments:

FRIENDS