Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cruises, Costumes and soon to be Cursing...

So this is going to be a catch all blog since I have been horrible about updating my blog. My apologies....the semester is just flying by and dragging me keeping and screaming with it.

CRUISES....well we booked a 7 day Carribean cruise over a year ago and it's finally here. We leave out of Mobile on Saturday for 7 glories days on the high sea. We will be stopping in Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Cozumel. I am excited (and a little anxious) about vacationing with friends and co-workers but we are all desperately in need of a break. I shall tell of our adventures (at least those web approved) when we return.

COSTUMES...we recently had our annual homecoming hoedown and I went all out this year. Your's truly dressed as a cowgirl wtih cow printed chaps and all. The same costume will make an appearance at the Halloween party on our cruise. Since it's debut at hoedown I have added a cowgirl hat, a holster and pistol and a whip. More pictures to come.


And last but not least...CURSING...why is that you say? Because I have slacked on my workouts since I got back from Uganda. I came back with pnuemonia and after battling that for several weeks and the semester kicking off I find myself months removed from working out and I am feeling it. As soon as we get back from the cruise my grueling workouts will commence and I assure you there will be cursing (at least under my breath).

Happy Hump Day my friends!

No comments:

FRIENDS