Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday's My Way (edition 3)

So far I am three for three with keeping up with the series....how long does it take to form a habit?

Here's what I have for this edition of Monday's My Way:

#1 red velvet cake would have the same nutrional value as a banana

#2 toasters would come with a self start timer so that my coffee and toast would both be waiting on me when I come downstairs in the mornings

#3 standard kitchen refrigerator/freezers would come with an icemaker that makes "SONIC" ice...can I get an AMEN?!?!

#4 siestas would be mandatory during the work week

#5 adult onset acne would not exist...SERIOUSLY!! not cool!

#6 hair would not need to be plucked, waxed or shaved...if it's not suppose to have hair then it just wouldn't grown hair in the first place


Happy Monday friends and welcome to my way of thinking!!

No comments:

FRIENDS