Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday's My Way

In an ideal world where I make the decisions everyone would have the ability to control the temperature of the room they were in so that they were comfortable without altering the comfort levels of others.

This "monday my way" brought to you by the bitter 34 year old that still lives on a college campus where I have ZERO control over the temperature of my apartment. On days like today where the high is in the 70's and the low is in the 30's where the heat and a/c are both required in one day....ugh...it's enough to make you curse!

But this would apply to all situations as well....when you are in a large gathering of people and the room just isn't cool enough for your liking OR you're freezing to death and seem to be the only one.

That's all....being able to control the temperature of any room you are in to your comfort level without inconveniencing others.DONE.

No comments:

FRIENDS