Wednesday, January 16, 2013

South Africa

The day after Christmas I left to serve with a team from FBC Montgomery in South Africa. The group was leading a camp for MKS (missionary kids) from the south region of Africa. We had a blast.

Here is just a small glimpse into the 4 and half days we got to spend in SA.

This would be the backdrop for my consumption of caffiene and time with the Lord every morning....isn't is beautiful?
These are the cool "kids" I got to work with...from left to right: Rory, Heather, Linda, Me, Tommy, Brian and Jeff
Our cabin...though rustic way more than I ever expected when you think about being in Africa. We had running hot water and could drink from the tap so for me this wasn't roughing it at all :)

*to be continued....the internet is super slow right now





No comments:

FRIENDS