Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's That Time Again...

So in the previous post I confessed my new addiction for television. There is one show I have always been loyal to and fortunately or unfortunately it comes on two nights a week. What show is this you ask....



I love AMERICAN IDOL! I love the people who really can sing...I love the fools who are horrible and don't realize it....I love that the judges always bicker. I love that America loves to hate Simon when in reality he is the only one who says what we are all thinking. This show not only provides hours and hours of entertainment and a sense of community for those of us who follow loyally but it has changed the life of several young artist and put them on the music map. Hello Kelly Clarkson, Josh Gracin, David Cook, Carrie Underwood, Ruben Studdard (went to high school with him by the way). Who doesn't love this show....seriously? If you don't you may want to avoid my blog for a while because I can assure you many post will contain commentary after Tuesday performances. I will go ahead and put my support behind Stevi Wright from tonight's auditions. She is young but has a great voice and a bubbly personality. She will win the world over by the end of the season.

No comments:

FRIENDS