Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome to 2009

So after talking to my dad the other day I realized that according to my blog I have been missing in action since the new year. I wish I had some great story to tell you as to where I have been and the glamorous life I have been living but it really just comes down to a few things...



...this along with other drugs have been my comfort since I got back to Pineville. I have been sick for almost three weeks now with congestion and coughing. It always starts as a sinus/allergy thing and then moves down into my chest. Usually within a week it has run its course and I am back to normal. This time it's held on....oh the joy of getting older. Mornings are rough but if I can drag myself out of the bed, refill on meds, drink a cup of freshly ground coffee and take a hot shower then I can press on through my day. And here would be the other reason....and truth be told the real reason I have fallen off the blog world...



I got TiVo for Christmas and it has changed my life. I have become addicted to television because I can watch all the shows I like when I want without having to watch the commercials. IT'S AMAZING. It truly is the gift that keeps in giving. Here are just a few of the shows that I record on a daily/weekly basis: The View, The Ellen Degenerous Show, House, Jon and Kate plus 8, Extreme Home Make-over, Nanny 911, Friends, Bromance (that's for you Laura), American Idol, Heroes and the list goes on and on. Have I mentioned I love TiVo?

So this is the reason I haven't blogged since I got back to Pineville....between being sick and being addicted to television who has time to blog?? I vow to do better though!

No comments:

FRIENDS