Sunday, March 29, 2009

And to top it off...

So if you have seen me this week there is no need to explain that it has been an incredibly rough week. The week started rough and finished rough with two solid days of RA interviews. We did hire a great RA staff for next year but not without having to make some hard decisions. To top off this already "fabulous" week I went to the school play last night (which was fabulous) and at some point during the play my phone slid out of my pocket and plunged about 15 feet under the bleachers to its shattering death. I have dropped my iPhone so many times prior to this but there are some things even an apple product cant survive. What a week!

PS...I will be doing random fundraisers in the near future to replace my phone so if you have a yard that needs mowing, a house that needs cleaning, a car that needs washing, kids that need to be kept, etc etc etc....give me a call.

No comments:

FRIENDS