Monday, March 16, 2009

March Birthday Madness!

Three special girls.....three special birthdays! It's been a busy month of birthdays so far. It started with Matti's birthday. My baby girl is 2 years old now. Here is a picture of her with her new monkey toy. You can tell from the pictures that she loved her new toy and she drags it from room to room with her.

After Matti's birthday came birthday girl number two...BAILEY. Bailey turned three on March 8th and we had an "Ariel happy birthday party." It was time once again for Elizabeth and I to put our cake decorating class to the test. Here is our Ariel masterpiece complete with iced fish cookies.



Last but certainly not least is birthday girl number three. Unfortunately she didn't follow the chronological age pattern because she wasn't turning four. Elizabeth was going to be out of town on her actual birthday so we decided to throw her a surprise party a few days early. Everyone met at Little Greek to surprise Elizabeth and I came shortly after with the kids in tow. We had a great time! Elizabeth was surprised so mission accomplished. The restaurant let us break plates in honor of Elizabeth's birthday which was super fun....such a great stress relief. With every plate you broke you had to make a wish and yell OPA! I have no idea what that means so hopefully we weren't all yelling curse words. Because of it being a surprise none of us brought cameras so this were just a few shots I got on my phone. I made a big E for Elizabeth's cake. I captured one of her before she threw her plates and one of the floor after all our plates were thrown. I also got some of Jesse thoroughly enjoying his pita bread with yogurt...it was hilarious!!





Happy Birthday to some of my favorite girls! I hope this is a fabulous year for all three of you!

No comments:

FRIENDS