Monday, March 16, 2009

HGTV Comes to Pineville

Okay for all you HGTV addicts who just gasped for air I am only kidding. However, I do feel like we should have filmed an episode of trading spaces or flip this house in my living room. In the last two weeks my living room has taken a drastic change...for the better I might add. Thanks to Uncle Sam and tax returns I now have new living room furniture, two new end table, a new rug and a fresh coat of paint on the walls. My living room looks completely different and I love it! I find myself just sitting on the couch staring at the walls. It is a very cozy room now compared to the gold walls I used to have. Before and after pictures coming soon after my chair gets delivered tomorrow. Stay tuned. A huge THANK YOU to Sara, Amy and Cory for helping me flip the room in literally less than 8 hours. Fun times!

No comments:

FRIENDS