Sunday, May 17, 2009

Going to the Chapel....

We've been counting down the days for months and months and now Amy Sue Morrow is finally Mrs. Cory Chandler. Their wedding was last Saturday and it was so beautiful and so sweet. I am so proud of her dad and Cory's grandfather for making it through the ceremony without getting choked up. I wont lie...I shed a few tears, especially when Cory balled his eyes out watching Amy come down the aisle. I am so excited for them both and what the next chapter of their life together is going to entail. Congrats you guys!

I didn't get many pictures at the wedding but I did take a few pictures at the nail salon the morning of the wedding of Amy and her sweet sister-in-law Lindsay who is going to pop any day now with Kaleigh Grace.



this was right about the time that I looked at Amy and said, "you're getting married today!!"

being 8 months pregnant didn't slow her down one bit....so precious!

the beautiful bride and not so shabby maid of honor :)

No comments:

FRIENDS