Sunday, May 17, 2009

Long Overdue Pictures from Boston

Sorry it has take me so long to get some pictures from our Boston trip posted. The delay is not an indication that I didn't thoroughly enjoy the trip...just that life has been incredibly busy since I got back.


a perfect end to a perfect day...mission accomplished to eat lobster in as many forms as possible the day before we left


sad but true...this might have been the highlight of my trip...getting to go to the Cheers bar for appetizers.


this is a movie theater in Davis Square (about five minutes from where we were staying) and just two weeks before our arrival U2 made a surprise stop here for a quaint little concert


This is Stacy...our contact in Boston who set up our trip.


this was the church that my group helped clean...it is so much bigger than it looks!

Needless to say we had a blast in Boston and I would love to go back really soon!

No comments:

FRIENDS