Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Came Early

Christmas came a little early this year and I have been a picture taking fool! I got a new camera this year for Christmas and my birthday and with the addition of my Christmas bonus. I have been wanting to upgrade to a Canon Rebel for quite some time after playing with friends of mine and now I have my very own. In less than a week I have taken over 1000 pictures. Matti is not enjoying my new hobby...she just sighs every time she sees me take it out. I am really trying to work hard at not just taking pictures of her but some of my best ones thus far have been of her. I'll share some of my favorites so far....









1 comment:

Kala said...

Hey KB!!! Love the pictures! I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday today!
Kala Stancil

FRIENDS