Thursday, July 1, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane...

....don't know when I'll be back again!

Only kidding. I'm leaving today for Uganda after months of anticipation and ten years of longing to go to Africa. Please keep "the fab five" in your prayers as we travel for the next 48 hours. Several of my teammates have a fearof flying and I am so proud of their courage to follow God's call even when it means facing their fears. Pray for our protection both traveling and as we spend two weeks ministering in Northern Uganda.

You can also pray that the Lord gives us supernatural strength as we play soccer in the heat everyday. We played for less than an hour yesterday and it wiped us all out pretty good. The Lord is faithful!

I've tried uploading a team picture but blogging from my phone isn't ideal. Check out my facebook page for a picture of my team. I love them all dearly already and pray that the Lord binds Satan from causing any dissection or disunity among us. We laugh a lot together but have already become open and transparent with each other...the Lord is good.

Thank you for your prayers and I will keep you updated the best I can.

No comments:

FRIENDS