Friday, September 3, 2010

just me and little man...


I took a mental health day on Wednesday and spent the day with my favorite little guy...Noah Lee Chandler. I absolutely adore that baby boy. We ran errands and did some shopping and just hung out at home with Matti and I loved every minute of it. Spending the day with him was great for my emotional wellbeing and was just a foretaste of what's to come this weekend. Amy and Cory are going to Atlanta for the weekend for the LSU season opener and Noah is staying behind with his Aunt Kabes for the weekend. Three days of single parenting will surely tell me if I am as ready for motherhood as I think I am. Either way...I'm excited to spend the weekend cuddled on the couch with my monkey watching SEC football. I am sure there will be lots of pictures to come!

No comments:

FRIENDS