Thursday, May 17, 2012

weight loss update

According to the "Myfitnesspal" app on my iphone I have been logging my food and exercise for 105 days now. In that 105 days I can proudly say that I have now lost 25lbs and 18+ inches. This photo was taken just two weeks ago...
Here was a photo that was taken the same week I started this lifestyle change...
And here is a mirror/self photo of how big my pants are getting these days...
So thank you guys so much for your encouragement in this journey. I am 1/4 of the way to my goal and feeling stronger and more confident with each day that passes and each pound that drops on the scale

3 comments:

Shannon said...

wow kb! You are doing so so so good!!! so proud!!!

Johnson Journal said...

Way to go! You are doing great! I can see all your good choices are paying off!

Whitney said...

Dude! You look amazing!!! Can't wait to see you in two weeks!

FRIENDS