Thursday, November 15, 2012

Daizy Update



In the busy-ness of life the last couple of months the adoption process continues on. I completed my last home study two weeks ago! Home study done....home inspection complete...CHECK, CHECK, CHECK! So now what? Well, we wait. The social worker told me she would have to complete the home study report and we still have a few things left pending (FBI clearance and medical report). The goal was to have the homestudy complete by the first of the year....sad times.

But wait for it....less than one week from completing the third visit I got a call saying the report rough draft was ready for me to review. That was on Wednesday of last week. On Thursday I got a call that the FBI clearance had come through. I have a doctors appointment next week to get all the medical information completed and we are now almost two months ahead of schedule.

Among the many things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving, to be ahead of schedule and that much closer to bringing Daizy home certainly tops the list! Praise the Lord!

The question everyone keeps asking is when is Daizy coming home? The truth...I don't know. We are hopeful that she will be here this summer but I would certainly covet your prayers that things continue to go smoothly and ahead of schedule.

No comments:

FRIENDS