Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Life and Times of a Student Activities Director

No need for anyone to point out my absence from blogging....I'm well aware. It's been a busy semester of planning events for students. I love my job!! Who gets paid to plan events and hang out with students???? I do! It's kept me so busy but it's been wonderful. I just finished moving all my photos from my phone to my computer so I thought I'd just give you a glimpse into my life for the last couple of months. It probably won't be in order but oh well...

doing my best to stay up with the latest trends....colored jeans? check!

80's Skate Nite! And unfortunately I was the only person at the skating rink that actually lived a day in the 80's

Homecoming Week was a busy week...
testing out the hoedown backdrop with Mrs. Etta


The Queen came back to visit for homecoming and graced us with her presence at The Avengers movie night
*somehow I managed to miss getting pictures of the Quad-athalon

Tailgating before the homecoming game....
a little surprise visit from Lee Jones
watching a "nail biter" finish with the Prez in the end zone
And then there is a little celebration of an overtime win with this cracker...
love my boys!

All American Cook Off...
And the Union Board Staff that helps make all the magic happen...

And then there was Mom's Weekend

So that pretty much sums it up...the Months of October and November brought to you by the letter "E" for exhausted!

Now it's time to get ready for Christmas Gala!!
















No comments:

FRIENDS