Friday, January 16, 2015

Daizy Mae Thomas

Well I suppose it's time to play catch up again. I now know why moms fall off the face of the blogging earth when they have kids. It's a full time job then you add on an actual paying full time job and forget blogging....when I have down time I am vegging out in front of the TV or sleeping.

First things first....

On October 6, 2014 Daisy Ayiorwoth forever and always became Daizy Mae Thomas. Her adoption is official by court decree and I am her legal mother as if I had birthed her myself. Praise Jesus for this sweet gift.

This is us with Judge Yeager. He was wonderful up to the point that he told Daizy to make her mom buy her an iphone and a puppy. Seriously though he made that day enjoyable. We were in an out in no time. It almost felt anti-climatic after the long process we went through in Uganda.


And this would be our circle of support that day. So thankful for our social worker and friend, Alicé. And incredibly thankful for my best friend and sister, Amy.


Now all we have left to do is jump through a few more hoops to officially become a US citizen!!

No comments:

FRIENDS