Tuesday, January 20, 2015

making goals

I gave up on making new year's resolutions a long time ago. There are only so many times you can resolve to lose the same 50lbs before you feel like a complete defeated loser. This year I took the approach of making goals for 2015. I won't share them all but one of the most important ones to me was to MAKE MEMORIES AND TAKE ADVENTURES with Daizy. Instead of buying her lots of clothes, toys, etc...I want to invest in memories that will last her much longer than things will. So we are going to take adventures when given the chance.

We started off right by taking an adventure to Milton, Florida to visit one of my dearest friends for New Years. I haven't seen Jen in years. We both have kids now and it was long overdue for our girls to play together. We had a blast!! Jen is a Disney Travel Agent so while we were there we planned our next big adventure. That's right....we're going to DISNEY WORLD!!

DISNEY COUNTDOWN IS.....(drum roll)

Before Disney we are getting away with some friends over Mardi Gras break. Daizy will get to experience the beach for the first time. I am looking forward to having sand in my toes and the smell of salt water in the air.

COUNTDOWN TO THE BEACH....


One of my other goals was to blog more. My note on my board says "you have a story to tell....blog!" So far so good. Looking forward to many adventures this year with Daizy Mae!!

No comments:

FRIENDS