Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clumsy or Unconscious Suicide?


So I am not really sure what is going on in my life these days. I have had a number of spills this past week and I don't know if I am being clumsy and careless or if I am unconsciously trying to kill myself. Before you get worried I am just kidding....it just sounds funny.On Wednesday morning of last week I fell in the shower but made a graceful recovery before I hurt myself. When I went to leave for work I couldn't find my keys and when I opened the door they were in the outside of the door where they had been all night. SCARY! Luckily no one let themselves in nor did they take off with my car. Then later that evening I was wearing my "big girl boots" as Angie calls them and I took a head over hills spill down the stairs. I made the split second decision to jam my arm in the rail to catch myself and stopped before going too far down the stairs but definitely had a sore shoulder the next few days.

After recovering from these spills I fell again flat on my face on the concrete behind my apartment just yesterday when I took Matti out for a potty break. I was relieved when I realized no one saw me, especially since my skirt flew up over my head. Just call me grace.

KNOCK ON WOOD...but I haven't injured anything but my pride in these falls. I really am wondering if there is something wrong with my equilibrium.

No comments:

FRIENDS