Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mission Accomplished


Today is "winter break" for our students....otherwise known as Mardi Gras break we just don't call it that at a Baptist College. I had yesterday day off but staff didn't have FAT TUESDAY off so I decided today would be as good a day as any to get those 2008 taxes done. Though I hate the process of filing taxes I get giddy as I watch the number go up and up on my return as I work through turbo tax. Nothing makes the lower income class cheer like getting a check back after taxes. In fact, we quickly forget all the times we felt like we weren't getting paid enough or the times where we ate ramen noodles the last week leading up to pay day. PRAISE THE LORD FOR TAX RETURNS and the bazillion things I already have in mind to spend it on :)

No comments:

FRIENDS