Tuesday, March 9, 2010

weekend project

I got the itch this weekend to work in the yard....which I didn't budget for this month. I picked up a few plants to satisfy my desire for now. My big project turned out to be redoing my Adirondack chairs that I bought four years ago. Truth be told they probably have seen their better days but I just want to get one more summer out of them. I had to add some nails to them to secure them and then sand them down because they were looking very weathered. I decided to paint them white for this summer...which I wrestled with because I liked the wood look but I was ready for different. And hey I wont lie...I had two cans of white spray paint which helped make my decision a little easier. I was quite proud of how they turned out and look forward to enjoying the warm weather in my refinished chairs.

Here are the before and after pictures:



No comments:

FRIENDS