Saturday, May 21, 2011

SPLURGE FOR MISSIONS....

I am just now getting around to uploading about 400 pictures from my camera and ran across the few I took at our fundraiser night at Splurge Frozen Yogurt. Splurge is a locally owned and operated frozen yogurt bar that I love. The ladies who own it were gracious enough to let Amber and I have a fundraiser one night from 6-9pm. They donated two gift cards for us to raffle off and then donated 10% of their sales from the night and 100% of all tips. It was a smashing success and the owners were blown away that so many people came out to support two individuals for missions. We were their second largest fundraising event...2nd only to the down syndrome foundation...duh, of course they beat us. Here are just some of the people that came out to support us...the place was packed from 6pm until 9pm and it was amazing.






No comments:

FRIENDS