Friday, February 24, 2012

Detox/Cleanse

So it's a slow Friday in the office so I am about to catch up on some blogging....get ready for several blogs coming up you quickly!!

First Up....today is the last day of the first ever cleanse I have ever done. This was suggested by my doctor just to flush out all the toxins in my body and have a clean slate going on in all my "parts." A clean slate is right.....I have gone to the bathroom a whole lot in the last seven days. It also didn't help that I started a low grade blood pressure medicine that has a diuretic in it. I am getting exercise in just making trips to the bathroom. At work I am the furtherest office from the bathroom and at home I am a flight of stairs away. No kidding, last Sunda I probably went up and down the stairs no less than 40 times.

Good times. In three weeks I am officially -10lbs and counting.

No comments:

FRIENDS