Friday, March 30, 2012

advocare---24 day challenge

Well a dear friend has recently started selling Advocare in hopes of supplementing her income to stay home with her boys. She and I are currently doing the Advocare 24 days challenge in order to give a testimonial of the product. I did Advocare several years ago and had some success I just didn't like taking all the vitamins. I'm willing to try it again for the sake of a friend so today I started my 24 day challenge.

Days 1-10 involve an herbal cleanse so you have to drink this fiber drink which was really nasty....I can't lie. The cleanse involves 10 days of fiber cleansing and probiotics.

Day 11-24 involved taking 14 vitamins and minerals in pill form. Several are taken before breakfast and with breakfast....the rest are taken before and with lunch.

In addition there is an omega vitamin that helps promote heart health, a pill called Catalyst that helps burn fat instead of muscle and a pill called thermoplus which I have heard refered to as the lipo pill because is speeds up the burning of calories in your body.

All this to say....I am going to be a pill popping machine for the next 24 days. HOWEVER, all the people we've heard from say they lost 10 to 45lbs in just 24 days. If this will kick my weightloss into high gear I am all for it.

stay tuned for results...

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

MIx the fiber drink with orange juice. It is 1 MILLION times better that way!

FRIENDS