Monday, March 12, 2012

now tell me that ain't funny?!?!

So this Monday morning I have been tagged on facebook in several funny pictures that just seemed too good not to share. Hope they make you laugh as much as I did.



This photo is funny for two reasons #1 haven't we all been there? wishing that somehow M&M candies could magically make us smaller? #2 I was tagged by a friend who brought back to mind a story from my younger wilder days where I had gone to a club with some friends and as a minor the club took a sharpie marker and wrote a big "M" on my hand. Well at some point in the evening I made the connection with the "M" also being a "W" depending on how you held your hand and for the rest of the night I acted dramatically because I had been labeled a "whore"....come on, you know that's funny.

And here's the second funny....


This one was sent to me via text message and facebook this morning by my sister. It made me laugh out loud. For starters this looks like my dog, Matti (who is a big time farter). Second it is my life and my family in a nutshell. So we are little gassy....why does everyone have to be so dramatic about it? In fact now that my secret is out I always get blamed even when I am not the guilty party. Prime example was a trip I went on with some students and co-workers back in January. One of the people on the van had terrible gas and I kept getting blamed for it....what the person didn't know is that I knew exactly who it was and I am always man/woman enough to own up to mine. Ha ha!

No comments:

FRIENDS