Saturday, September 12, 2009

Matti's Photoshoot

My baby is growing up and it has been a while since I have taken pictures of her and posted them on my blog or on facebook. It's hard to believe that I have had her for two and half years now. I can tell she is maturing because she is calming down and just getting set in her ways. We have grown up together and our routines and quirks just work together. Needless to say...I LOVE THIS DOG...and when you see these pictures you'll see why. She is a mess! You can tell that she started posing and that was prompted by me. In fact, I was uploading pictures my computer from RA training week and looked over at her and she was sitting in my chair posing like this so I picked up the camera and started clicking. That's my girl!





1 comment:

Daniel said...

ha...what a prima-donna. Good ole Matti.

FRIENDS