Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pressed But NOT Crushed!

Well we are three weeks into the Fall semester and the only way I can describe what the Lord is doing among the RA staff is "pressed but not crushed." First let me start by saying that I have the best RA staff ever! If you are reading this and you have served on a previous RA staff it doesn't mean that I don't love and appreciate you. The Lord has blessed me beyond anything I could ask or imagine this year with the way he has put this team together and put us on the same page. I have a very ministry minded team that is seeking to be poured out...wrung out...serving residents and loving on them so that Christ will be glorified in us and through us. There is no doubt that at the point we prayer walked the LC campus asking to be challenged that Satan decided to turn up the heat and throw some challenges our way. Twice now we have had to do dorm shuffles and move over 60 boys around. I have to keep reminding myself that we didn't ask for an easy year...we asked to be challenged and though we are pressed we are not crushed...in fact we are being refined and with every bit of pressure I see more of Jesus in my staff...what a precious sight!!


1 comment:

Daniel said...

2 Most hilarious things about the first picture:
-Sarah's face standing behind you
-Bailey and Goat

Man I miss y'all.

FRIENDS