Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Sailer's Life For Me

As you can see by the dates of my blogs it has been quite a while since I have updated my blog. I apologize. The lack of blogging has not been a lack of activity so I am going to do my best to try and catch up on some of the events and highlights of the summer.

In July I went on my very first cruise with my dad and Scotty and had an absolute blast! The sailer's life is the life for me...no doubt. I love the sun, the water, the food, the atmosphere....I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and getting to just hang out with my dad and Scotty. I was like a little kid every night when we would come back to our room and find our towel animals...you gotta enjoy the simple things in life!

We went to Cozumel and Progresso on this cruise but have already booked a 7 day cruise for next October going to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I feel like this cruise was just a teaser and I am so ready to go back.



No comments:

FRIENDS