Thursday, February 10, 2011

supplies needed for Uganda


I am getting ready for my next trip to Uganda. This time nexts month I will be back in my heartland. I won't lie, my ticket is being purchased today and I have so many mixed emotions about returning. That is neither here nor there. As I get ready to return there are some things that Geoffrey and Stanley have requested in terms of resources. I thought I would share them here and if you would like to chip in we welcome your help if you know someone who would be interested in making donations.
Stanley is in need of a used laptop. If you have an old laptop that still have internet connection capability and word processing it has all that we need. I would also like to take Geoffrey an ipod full of Christian music and podcast sermons to keep him encouraged as he does the Lord's work in Nebbi. A new or used one either one will do the trick. And last but not least we need some more evangelism tools. What they have found to work incredibly well is the evange-cube by e3resources.org
The company makes a picture presentation of the gospel that is easy and effective. They also make an HIV/AIDS awareness cube so that we can teach children and adults about how to prevent the spread of this terrible disease that is leaving so many of them orphans. The company also makes a soccer ball that is effective with the school age kids...we call it the "living ball" and each of the colors on the ball walk you through the gospel presentation. If you're interested in making a donation you can contact me and I will make an order or you can order the products yourself and send them to me. I will be leaving March 9th from Birmingham. If you can't get them in time for March I will also be returning in June. Thanks in advance for your help!




To order these products check out www.e3resources.org

No comments:

FRIENDS