Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter Storm 2011

Apparently the last 48 hours was to suppose to usher in the worst winter storm the US has ever seen. Louisiana College closed down Thursday at noon so I made a quick run to the grocery store and headed home to enjoy my nice long weekend. According to the news and the weather app on my iPhone, Pineville was due a "wintry mix" last night up until this morning. When Matti woke me up at 5:35am to go outside I was expecting snow and all we had was freezing cold ran that my poor dog refused to go out in. No snow? Not even a flurry? Nothing but freezing rain. I was disappointed, I wont lie. I decided to drive around campus anyway and though we didn't get snow...we did have our own little ice glazed Narnia. Here are just a few pictures I captured.



No comments:

FRIENDS