Tuesday, December 6, 2011

the elves have been busy

So I've been a busy little elf around my apartment the last month or so doing a complete makeover of my apartment. After taking my new position at Louisiana College I decided it was time to plant roots and make some improvements to my home of going on 6 years. I totally forgot to take before pictures of all our projects but oh well...you can still appreciate the work that was done.

FIRST PROJECT--pulling up all the carpet and laying laminate flooring throughout the upstairs! Wish I had done this years ago for the sake of my allergies. I can tell such a huge difference with all the carpet being gone.
This was after we pulled up the carpet in my bedroom....who knew there was tile under there this entire time? And that would be Cory Chandler hard at work. I owe that guy my life for all his free labor.

This picture was the start of the floor being put down...

And this picture was after almost all of it was laid...

We only have one more room to lay down, the stairs and all the molding. For now the elves needed a break.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

ahhh that seriously looks so good kb!!

FRIENDS