Tuesday, December 6, 2011

a pleasant interruption


So in all honesty Cory and I were both worn out from laying flooring but the real reason we stopped is because it was time to welcome Baby Chandler #2 to the world.
Now introducing Brayden Samuel Chandler born on November 22, 2011 weighing in at 8lbs 30z and 20inches long. I couldn't be happier to stop laying floors to hold this little bundle of joy. Welcome to our crazy world Brayden!


This is the outfit I bought for his big brother, Noah, that he never wore because he had outgrown it before he was even born.

And this is the pose we have affectionately called "Surrender" because he doesn't stand a chance against his rowdy older brother.


Because of the busyness of life right now with the holidays and events I've had going on I have only gotten to see this sweet boy twice but I look forward to lots of cuddle time in the near future. Congrats Amy and Cory on your family of four!

No comments:

FRIENDS