Wednesday, September 26, 2012

a blog recommendation

First let me say that I am still processing my first home study interview and trying to figure out how to put that experience into a blog...but it's coming.

Second...I have lots of pictures to sort through and post of all the people out there rocking Daizy shirts and showing their love and support. That blog will take a while to put together but I will get it posted soon!

But this morning the blog that doesn't take a long time to put together is my recommendation of another blog. I recently met Jessica Bufkin...author of a blog for singles called Single Roots. Jessica and I have lots of mutual friends and decided it was time for us to be friends. We met for coffee this past Saturday and just chatted about life. Her blog is quite phenomenal...funny, wise, full of insight and the list goes on. The post this morning was incredibly timely for me with some things that are going on around LC's campus. Thanks Jess for your wise words and encouragement to pursue righteousness with our words even on social media outlets.

Check out the Single Roots blog at www.singleroots.com

And here would be my new kindred spirit...


Happy reading!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

KB! What a sweet post! Thanks so much, friend! I loved meeting you and I'm SO looking forward to many more visits!

FRIENDS