Monday, December 29, 2008

A Blast From The Past

I was able to reconnect with my friend Angela the other day. We were best friends all through middle and high school and then lost touch when we went to college. The last time I saw her was about 6 years ago. She had just gotten married. Now she has been married for 6 years and had a 4 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. It was go good to reconnect but wow it was a lot to take in playing with her kids. Joel looks just like her brother so I felt like I was just watching Jonathan in a child form. And every time I heard one of them call her mom I would just look at her and say "that is crazy!"

Thanks to the world of facebook I have been able to reconnect with lots of old friends and its been wonderful!

my friend Angela and her babies

this is Joel Vincent (4) and quite the handful

this is Neely Rene (2)

No comments:

FRIENDS