Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Rockin' Good Christmas

Christmas has been good to the Thomas family! We went to the Christmas Eve Service at church with mom and came back to Dad and Scotty's to eat dinner. It has become a Christmas tradition to eat baked oysters and they were yummy...all 50 of them! The presents were a plenty. I got a new crock pot, bath towels, a subscription to Rachel Ray (yay), an Auburn coffee mug and more.

Here are some pictures of my sister Teri and I posing around the tree. It doesn't take much for us to entertain ourselves.

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree


Springville's Next Top Model


the yummy oysters!

Then it was on to Teri's to spend the night with mom. We snuggled up in our PJs on the couch and watched The Holiday (one of my favorite movies). After failing to convince them we should open presents since we were still up at midnight we all went to bed so Santa could come. We decided to spend Christmas Day with Mom and not be rushed this year. We finally ate breakfast at 10:00am when I got the homemade cinnamon rolls finished. They were so good and it was a good thing because they were a mess to make and I even set the smoke detectors off cooking them. Oops! After breakfast it was present time. I pretty much got a new wardrobe from mom and Teri and mom pulled the ultimate surprise after convincing me I wasn't getting Guitar Here World Tour. As you can see in the pictures...I was just a "wii" bit excited! Mom layed down for a Christmas nap while Teri and I rocked out in the living room. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

this would be the reason I didn't see a Rock Band size box under the tree...tricky!


Watch out Paula Dean..

No comments:

FRIENDS