Sunday, June 6, 2010

Going to the Chapel....

Well it is officially wedding season around Louisiana College. I feel like I have gone to a wedding almost every weekend since summer started...all my babies are growing up! As you can imagine wedding cake is not on my diet and as much as I try to be good at the reception at least one small piece of cake makes its way to my plate..oh well!

Here are just a few pictures from Hannah and Cory's wedding from last night. All of my workout buddies were in this wedding so it was fun to see them looking hot in their brides maid dresses!


the Bride and Groom


Me and Alana (hairstylist and makeup artist extradonaire)


Sara and KB


Emily, KB and Laura

Sorry I have neglected my blogging lately....worry not, I am still alive and still working out. For the last two weeks I have been a little preoccupied with Noah being born and you know I have to get lots of snuggle time with him and last week I spoke at Girl's Opportunity Camp at Dry Creek...pictures and stories coming soon! Fear not, I am back and ready to blog...at least until I leave for Uganda!

No comments:

FRIENDS