Wednesday, May 26, 2010

16 pounds and A Bundle of Joy

I've been out of the blogging loop for a couple of days because I have been a little preoccuppied. Noah Lee Chandler finally made his appearance into the world yesterday (May 25th) at 4:32pm. He weighed 9lbs and 7oz and was 23 inches long. He is quite a big boy and had no intentions of coming out on his own. Amy ended up having a C-section and did a great job bringing this little miracle into the world. I am sure you can't imagine how excited his Aunt Kabes is to finally meet him and take lots and lots and lots of pictures. I finally got to hold him today and I am completely in love. This little bundle of joy has stollen my heart and the only way I could love him more was if he was my own. Here are some pictures of Noah on his birth-day.


daddy, mommy and aunt kabes before his big arrival


here's the big boy with his head full of HAIR


little chunky monkey


drinking from a bottle without a nipple...we already have a toddler on our hands


getting to hold Noah for the first time (my heart melted)
(one day old)

More pictures of Noah to come...I assure you!

As for workout news...I hit the 16lb mark today. So far 16lbs in 5 weeks and feeling pretty good about life! The hamstring is still not 100% but I am slowly getting back into doing lunges and squats again. Bless me! Next week will be the real challenge. I am speaking at a girls camp three days next week where I will have to be disciplined enough to get in a workout or at least a good run in the morning before the camp schedule starts up. I am creature who thrives on a schedule and routine so here's to making healthy eating choices and getting a workout in when my schedule is completely different. Luckily we will be canoeing 10 miles down the river one day so I am assured a good arm workout. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

Ms Joan said...

I'm so proud of you and all your hard work is really showing. Praise God!!!!!
That baby is a keeper, He will love his Aunt Kabes.
Keep me in your prayers still having some breathing and fluid problems.
Love you Mom

FRIENDS