Thursday, August 30, 2012

T-shirt fundraiser

I am getting ready to place the first order of t-shirts to raise money to bring Daizy home. Let me know if you want one! You can choose between teal or yellow or get both for a bargain :)

T-shirts are available in adult small through XXL. The shirts are a 50/50 cotton blend so they shouldn't shrink and they are super soft. If you pre-order by Tuesday of next week I can order youth sizes as well. We tried getting toddler sizes but no such luck. Sorry.

Shirts are $15 or two for $25.

If you are out of town I am willing to mail them if you would be so kind to add a few dollars for shipping costs. Shoot me an email to place your order and make sure you include the size, color and your address. kbthomas@lacollege.edu

Checks can be made payable to KB Thomas and sent to 403 Cross Street, Pineville, LA 71360


A BIG SHOUT OUT TO JODI MARTIN FOR THE SUPER CUTE SHIRT DESIGN!! Jodi also did the letterhead, envelopes and took the picture in my support letter. If you ever need any design work done....letter head, business cards, shirts, etc....I know who you should call!

No comments:

FRIENDS