Friday, September 26, 2008

Auburn Tiger Fans Unite


After living in the state of Louisiana for several years and being surrounded by all LSU fans when it came time for the battle of the Tigers, I decided to go home this year and watch the game in the presence of other Auburn fans. I can't express how good it was to watch the game with my dad and sister....its been way too long. The feeling of having another person cheering for the same team and throwing a tantrum over the same play...I didn't feel alone anymore. I realized this was a luxury I wouldn't have every Saturday because I can't come back to Alabama every week. So, I decided to convert a new Auburn fan in my home. Now granted, she doesn't cheer, she doesn't get mad, she isn't remotely even affected by the games but doesn't she look good in her new game day apparel?

I'm not too proud to admit defeat and now is as good as time as any. Congrats to all my LSU friends on a game well played and won outright. Enjoy your victory until we battle it out next year.

No comments:

FRIENDS