Thursday, September 18, 2008

You Cant Have Your Cake and Eat It Too!


Well I have discovered a new truth to the old saying that you cant have your cake and eat it too. I am about 5 weeks into a new workout routine in a quest to lose 100lbs and get in shape. Its been a challenging but very rewarding adventure. In addition to this new found drive to exercise I have also started taking a cake decorating class at Hobby Lobby with my friend Elizabeth. With most classes the general rule is practice makes perfect so every week during the class I have to make and ice a cake....which I cant eat! Last night I did my first practice cake to see how my skills improve over the next four weeks. Yes, its an LSU cake but my loyalties are still with Auburn. All I can really say is it will be a sweet treat for all who cross my path for the next four weeks.

No comments:

FRIENDS