Thursday, November 6, 2008

Acne...it's not just for teens

Many of you may not have even had the chance to see the new picture I put on my blog because it was only there for a few short hours. I felt a need to change the hammock picture but as you can see it's back up. The reason being....my sister, whom I had expressed thanks for in my previous blog, called me over lunch to tell me her dislike for the new picture and the fact that I had a HUGE ZIT ON MY FOREHEAD SHINING LIKE THE NORTH STAR (direct quote). I happened to like the picture and have come to grips with the fact that at the age of 30 I have adult acne. It's not because I don't wash my face or because I eat the wrong things its because I have STRESS in my life (one of those stressors being my sister)...just kidding. Shame on me for allowing you to see my flaws. Below you will find the original picture and an edited picture with NO ZIT...the beauty of photo shop. The next thing I will be editing is my list of things I am thankful for (Teri).


KB with a zit....


and magic....KB without a zit

No comments:

FRIENDS