Friday, November 7, 2008

The List Continued....

I left off at number 36 on my list of things I am thankful for this year so here are the rest:

36. That Alexandria got a sushi restaurant.
37. That I got a window unit A/C when the apartments were without air for two weeks.
38. That I survived a fall down the stairs with only a minor concussion. (Amy and I will never forget that night)
39. That I finally found a church here that I can call home.
40. That I found a great vet in Pineville....yay Dr. Pilat!
41. That God brought Dr. Tavers to LC.
42. That I got to meet Barbara Bush.
43. That my answers his phone laughing when I call him because of the ring tone I made for him.
44. That I got to work with Mrs. Paulette for two years before she moved on from LC.
45. That I got the opportunity to teach a class this semester.
46. That someone created Prozac so I don't have to be a butthead to those I love.
47. That Matti gets so excited when she sees me that her whole body shakes.
48. That I've had a lot of moments this year that I laughed until my sides hurt.
49. That gas prices are going down and for STIMULUS checks!
50. That I could keep this list going because the Lord has blessed me with so many things to be thankful for!

No comments:

FRIENDS