Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting

Its been a few days since I have blogged and I realized that with the last entry being "we survived day one" it might appear that we didn't survive day two, three and four. Bailey, Jesse and I are alive and well. I had a blast being fun Aunt Kabes last week. Bailey didn't learn any new vocabulary words which equals success in my book. I was deceived by Elizabeth who told me Jesse would only poop every other day. That kid pooped every other diaper. We managed to get out and run several errands, have several chocolate milkshakes and wash the car. Okay, I didn't wash the car, Quinn did, but while he washed Elizabeth's car Bailey washed her car. It was precious. Here are few pics of our last couple of days before Granny came to get them. I have to admit that about thirty minutes after they were gone I found myself being sad and missing them already. They won my heart over (not that they hadn't prior to this adventure).


Bailey with a mild case of static head


Jesse demonstrating his new word, UP....while eating his mac-n-cheese and five fish sticks!


Jesse playing with tupperware...I lost count of how many times I put it all back up!


Bailey helping make pizza...she is so domestic!


Bailey washing her car

No comments:

FRIENDS