Tuesday, July 17, 2012

best advice so far.

First let me start by saying that I am completely overwhelmed by your kind words and support after posting the blog yesterday about Daizy. In just a few short hours I had raised $1800...that is the work of the Lord right there. In that post I welcomed all advice from moms out there. I am not foolish enough to think I have this all figured out. I had to share what one of my dear friends from high school shared with me that I have officially deemed the best advice so far. WARNING this might be a little colorful for some but it's absolutely perfect and I wanted to share. Among other encouraging things she sent me here was her wise words... "cut yourself some slack when things get tough. We ALL mess up and feel inadequate sometimes. And anyone who says she doesn't is a damn liar." So true. Keep the advice coming...its welcomed, appreciated and may end up being a blog that I pass on to other moms.

No comments:

FRIENDS