Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FUNDRAISING INFO.

Many have inquired about how to help financially. I will certainly be posting more information about specific fund raisers like the shirts and the 5k. If you are just wanting to send a donation or be part of the 120 who give $100...or whatever the Lord leads you to give then here is the information. Because I am doing a private adoption there is no agency handling the funds I raise. All money will come directly to me but I assure you that every penny will be spent on Daizy...either the cost of her adoption and getting her home or caring for her once she is here if the amount needed is exceeded.

Checks can be made out to KB Thomas and sent to 403 Cross Street, Pineville, LA 71360.

I've had several people contact me that they can't give much but please know every penny counts, seriously! I remember in high school when I started driving I would throw pennies out the window because I didn't want them camping out in the cupholder of my car. At some point it hit me..."hey those add up to dollars"...every penny counts. Give as the Lord leads and even if you can't give financially please don't count out the importance of your prayers for us in this process. What the Lord has already been teaching me through this is mindblowing and I have felt your prayers.

More on fund raising to come soon.

No comments:

FRIENDS