Wednesday, October 10, 2012

new clothes

Well I still have a LONG way to go in this weight loss journey but I have finally lost enough weight that getting some new clothes was a necessity...not just a luxury. When you can't keep your pants up even with a belt on then you know it's time to get some new clothes. Yesterday I finally put on pants that "fit" and it was wonderful....even better to be in smaller sizes. I even went out on a limb and bought some things that normally aren't my style but sometimes you have to live a little. Here is my steal of a deal that I got at Old Navy...


Looking forward to even smaller sizes when Christmas rolls around. Yay for sticking to goals and seeing results.

2 comments:

The Chandlers said...

woo hoo!! looking good! Love the new outfit...you look like a stylish school teacher :)

Kasey said...

KB-You look great! Can I have your old clothes...I've only shopped twice since Katrina! :)

FRIENDS